South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
About the South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre
The South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre is an eco-friendly, state-of-the art recreation and arts facility that offers programs for all ages, all cultures and all fitness levels. We offer registered and drop-in programs for early years, preschool, children, youth, adult, fitness and seniors 55+, and seasonal and summer camps.
Facility features include:
- 8,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre (wheelchair accessible) – 40+ pieces of cardio equipment, functional fitness weight training equipment, wide selection of machines and free weights (5-75lbs) and stretching area
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of fitness space including a new fitness studio with a hardwood sprung floor, 2 walls of mirrors and TRX suspension training classes
- Spin Studio for registered and drop-in spin cycling classes
- 3 dedicated arts spaces operated by Semiahmoo Arts – Turnbull Gallery, Scotiabank Visual Arts Studio, pottery studio
- 2 full-sized gymnasiums and a multi-purpose gymnasium
- 2 preschool rooms, a new childminding room, a community lounge, and the South Surrey youth lounge
- 2 Public Art Displays
For information on programs, please click here.
For information information regarding renting the South Surrey Arts Centre, please click here.
- There were no results found.