The Part-time Receptionist works with the Office Administrator and Executive Director to ensure on-going day-to-day operations of Semiahmoo Arts (The Community Arts Council of White Rock and District) on Saturdays and Mondays.
- Acts as the first point of contact with phone calls and walk-ins on Saturdays and Mondays.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Pick up key box from Recreation desk in the morning and return at the end of the day.
- Processes all sales.
- Describes to the community what Semiahmoo Arts does and has to offer.
- Maintains current knowledge of the artistic community within the Semiahmoo Peninsula.
Saturdays 9am -3pm
Mondays 9am -3pm
Casual vacation sick time coverage.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: May 6, 5pm 2019