Semiahmoo Arts Society members are invited to submit their Exhibition proposals for the Turnbull Gallery & Corridor Galleria at South Surrey Rec. & Arts Centre.
🎨 Why you should apply:
1. If selected, an opening reception will be held in your honour.
2. Get exposure to a wide audience. Hundreds of people visit the South Surrey Rec. & Arts Centre everyday.
3. You will be given opportunity to engage with the public through the gallery space to promote/sell your work or to do an artist talk, and/or art demonstration.
1. Available exhibition dates are: Sept 18-Oct 17 2019 and Oct 22-Nov 14 2019.
2. Multiple Artists are welcome to submit one proposal as a group or a collective.
3. A cohesive body of work is preferred. For example; artwork that is consistently themed or has a story.
4. Type of work that will be considered must be able to hang from our Gallery system. Our gallery system has a 30lb weight limit for each clip. Our system works best with 2-dimensional work that is wired with plastic coated wire; including painting, mixed media, photography, fibre art, digital art etc. No clip frames.
5. All artists must be members of Semiahmoo Arts Society. Not a member yet? Click here to join! (It’s only $25 per year).
6. The exhibition space is approx. 80′ across. (Turnbull Gallery is 40′ across and Corridor Galleria is 40′ long and is divided across 4 walls.)
🎨 Submitting a Proposal:
Cost to submit a proposal: $20 – Paypal link below OR pay at Semiahmoo Arts during our office hours. (cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, or Debit). This fee helps cover the costs attributed to jurying and artwork installation.
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
🎨 Deadline to submit is March 31 2019, 5pm. Members who have been selected will be notified by April 10 2019.
🎨 Sales Commission:
All prices are set by the artist at the time of submission. Artists retain 80% of sales.
Please pay $20 to finalize your submission by clicking on the Paypal link below: