Semiahmoo Arts Society members are invited to submit their Exhibition proposals for the Turnbull Gallery & Corridor Galleria at South Surrey Rec. & Arts Centre.
🎨 Why you should apply:
1. If selected, an opening reception will be held in your honour.
2. Get exposure to a wide audience. Hundreds of people visit the South Surrey Rec. & Arts Centre everyday.
3. You will be given opportunity to engage with the public through the gallery space to promote/sell your work or to do an artist talk, and/or art demonstration.
1. Available exhibition dates are: Sept 18-Oct 17 2019 and Oct 22-Nov 14 2019.
2. Multiple Artists are welcome to submit one proposal as a group or a collective.
3. A cohesive body of work is preferred. For example; artwork that is consistently themed or has a story.
4. Type of work that will be considered must be able to hang from our Gallery system.
Our gallery system has a 30lb weight limit for each clip. Our system works best with 2-dimensional work that is wired with plastic coated wire;
including painting, mixed media, photography, fibre art, digital art etc. No clip frames.
5. All artists must be members of Semiahmoo Arts Society. Not a member yet? Click here to join!
(It’s only $25 per year).
6. The exhibition space is approx. 80′ across. (Turnbull Gallery is 40′ across and Corridor Galleria is 40′ long and is divided across 4 walls.)
🎨 Submitting a Proposal:
Cost to submit a proposal: $20 – Paypal link below OR pay at Semiahmoo Arts during our office hours
. (cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, or Debit). This fee helps cover the costs attributed to jurying and artwork installation.
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
🎨 Deadline to submit is March 31 2019, 5pm. Members who have been selected will be notified by April 10 2019.
🎨 Sales Commission:
All prices are set by the artist at the time of submission. Artists retain 80% of sales.
Please pay $20 to finalize your submission by clicking on the Paypal link below: