Semiahmoo Arts operates this building nestled inside Centennial Park in White Rock next door to Centennial Arena.
In operation since 2012, the space is suitable for events and activities such as workshops, classes, readings, rehearsals, meetings, visual art exhibitions, receptions and special events.
Centennial Park Floor Plan
Dates and Times
The space is available for rent between the hours of 7am-10pm.
Set-up and take down needs to be scheduled and included in rental times. For questions regarding availability, please call 604-536-8333 or email email@example.com
- Ample parking – Pay parking is in effect. Parking rates are $1 for one hour or $2 for the whole day.
- Front entry
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle (no dishwasher). Some kitchen supplies. All consumables must be supplied by the user (coffee, sugar, cream, etc.)
- Catering available from The Rustic Gourmet Cafe & Catering – located within Centennial Park
- Ladder and step-ladder
- Wall mounted projection screen – projector must be provided by user
- Free access to wireless connection
- Square feet: 988
- Floor size: 26 feet x 38 feet
- Flooring material: linoleum
- Ceiling height: 11.5 feet
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lighting: Natural and fluorescent lighting – 4 large windows
- Occupant load: 50 people conference-style, 50 people theatre-style, and 125 for stand-up receptions (80 when alcohol is served)
- Banquet tables, 72″ x 30″ (8)
- Folding plastic chairs (50)
- Small craft table for messy projects
- Users are responsible for set up and take down of tables, chairs, art exhibitions and room clean-up – this is not the responsibility of Semiahmoo Arts. There is a janitorial service available for $100 – this service must be pre-paid at the time of rental booking.
- This is a no smoking facility.
- Any event serving alcohol must obtain a liquor license, a copy of which must be provided to Semiahmoo Arts. Consumption of alcohol is limited to inside the room, and must not occur outside the building.
- Semiahmoo Arts must be notified of any event that includes subject matter that is inappropriate for children. Such material will either be removed or covered, or a notice posted if children’s or family activities are scheduled at the same time.
|Room per hour||$15||$20||$35|
|Room per day||$120||$160||$200|
- Cancellations within 30 days or more of rental retain 75% of fees
- Cancellations within 15 days of rental retain 50% of fees
- Cancellations within 7 days of rental retain 25% of fees
Address & Map
14600 North Bluff Road, White Rock, BC V4B 3C9
The facility is located within Centennial Park. When heading west on 20th Avenue, the road by the electronic billboard leads down to the parking lot near our building. Parking rates are $1 for one hour or $2 for the whole day. The building is located to the right of Centennial Arena, look for the brightly painted mural on the exterior of the building.