We are an arts charity organization; providing arts and culture services to South Surrey & White Rock since 1974.
We depend on donors and volunteers to fulfil our mission:
1. We create sustainable employment for local arts instructors; and offer affordable quality art education for all ages in a wide variety of disciplines.
2. We manage a premium pottery studio space which allows artists drop-in participation and classes.
3. We partner with The City of White rock to provide Art on Display program which gives exhibition opportunities to local and non-local artists.
4. We support our member artists by offering art rental and rent-to-own; making art ownership accessible to everyone in our community.
5. We host literary greatness by bringing established writers to the community for our series, Readings by the Salish Sea.
6. We operate the Turnbull Gallery – a stepping stone gallery space that helps ensure success when local artist are ready to approach commercial galleries. We provide facilities, curatorial services, and exhibition education while giving artist 80% of all art sales.
Arts for Everyone.
Semiahmoo Arts is a catalyst for strengthening the arts and their value in our community.
Constitution and By-Laws
Click here for full PDF version